1) Bio what?
2) Dunno. That’s what they said.
1) Sound like snoopers, ‘specially that bloke
1) Name like that could be anyone – council even.
2) Just write something – “abstract” – they won’t know
1) OK – you keep out of it and I’ll write something
2) I haven’t said a word!…..
1) So it’s him and me, we live in close…..
…but not that close – since the 70s
Or on some dry beach, headland, soul land, wetland
His fingers work independently unlike mine
He remembers what has gone before whereas
I always hope the future will have more in store
He questions and listens. I have pre-convictions
He is organised and focuses
I am half asleep, not easily aroused
He takes a scalpel to my flabby mind
I look for sympathy from the cruel and unkind
He knows I lie continually
Unfortunately mostly he believes in me.
Coppins & Musgrave
listen and forget
2) Steady! OK – look – we’ll just do a few tunes from the Cowboy Builders Songbook.
2) Job done.